Ads Top

How QR codes are morphing into artificial reality

There may be no better example of the phrase “hindsight is 20/20” than the QR code. Once touted as the “next big thing,” those funky little squares never quite lived up to the hype, finally coming to rest as a little more than a groan-inducing memory amongst marketers.  In fact, according to a comScore study on QR codes, in 2011 only 6.2 percent of the total mobile audience in the United States had scanned a QR code on their mobile device. This leaves a whopping 93.8 percent of the total mobile audience out of the QR loop.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.